BFO FREQUENCY LIMITS ADJUSTMENT
Electronic Digital Readout Counter ANIUSM-207
Make sure that the front panel BFO control is in the center of its range.
Remove dust cover from receive audio module Al.
Connect electronic counter to RCVR MIXER INJ test point.
1. Set ON/OFF switch to ON and allow a
2. Adjust BFO FREQ LIMIT ADJ potentiometer
Counter reads 4,805 Hz + 5
3. Rotate front panel BFO control fully
Counter reading Is no higher
Go to 4, then
than 3,805 Hz. This Is the
lower frequency limit.
4. Rotate front panel BFO control fully
Counter reading is at least
Go to 5
5,805 Hz. This Is the upper
5. Readjust BFO FREQ LIMIT ADJ until
tolerances in steps 3 and 4 are met.
6. Set ON/OFF switch to OFF. Disconnect test